This is an advertisement

T.J. Will Make ‘Em Pay!

Photo of attorney T.J. Smith

Frequently Asked Questions About Insurance Claims

As an accident victim, you need to keep one thing in mind – you have rights. But to preserve those rights and obtain the compensation you are entitled to, you need a strong and effective advocate on your side.

T.J. Smith, Attorney at Law, has been helping accident victims in Kentucky obtain compensation for more than three decades. He understands the techniques that insurance companies use to keep claim payouts low – and how to make them pay fair compensation. When you hire T.J. Smith, he will work tenaciously to obtain full compensation for you. Call 502-677-1429 for a free consultation on your claim.

Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents

At T.J. Smith, Attorney at Law, we talk with accident victims every day. Some of the most commonly asked questions appear below. You probably have questions regarding your own situation.

In a free consultation, we can answer your questions, explain your rights and discuss how we can help you. If the other driver caused the crash, we will fight for your rights. T.J. has won over $230 million for his injured clients, is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and has over 30 years of personal injury experience.

How Will I Pay My Medical Bills?

Most drivers in Kentucky have PIP insurance (personal injury protection coverage). This will pay for up to $10,000 to cover medical costs, as well as compensation for lost wages. You may also be entitled to compensation from other sources, such as the liability insurance of the other driver.

What Is My Case Worth?

That depends on many factors, and we can only provide you with an estimate after we have conducted a thorough investigation. Rest assured that we seek the best possible settlement or jury award for you. If the other driver was distracted or drunk, it’s important to pursue a case for yourself and to keep others safe.

How Do I Get A Rental Car?

Our firm can assist you in this regard. Your auto insurance policy may include coverage for this expense. If not, we can include these costs in our compensation demand.

My Car Was Totaled. Why Won’t My Insurance Company Pay Me What It’s Worth?

Insurance companies routinely lowball vehicle damage claims. That’s one of the many aspects of an accident case where having an experienced lawyer on your side can make a difference. As part of our service, our law firm will handle your property damage claim free of charge.

What If The Other Driver Didn’t Have Insurance?

Your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage can provide a source of compensation. T.J. Smith, Attorney at Law, will seek to maximize the compensation you receive from all possible sources.

How Much Do Your Services Cost?

We handle all motor vehicle accident cases on contingency. That means that our fee will come from your settlement or jury award, and that you will owe an attorney fee only if we obtain compensation for you.

Your Free Consultation Is A Phone Call Away

To discuss your case with an experienced personal injury attorney, call 502-677-1429 and speak with T.J. Smith. You can also connect via website contact form. T.J. has over three decades of successful experience in Kentucky personal injury claims.