The brain sends signals through the spine, almost like a radio antenna, which tells it to move certain body parts, like the legs and arms. Despite the spine’s constant use and importance to the body’s major motor functions, the spine is extremely vulnerable to...
T.J. Will Make ‘Em Pay!
- Could you suffer from paraplegia after an auto accident?
- Our Hearts Go Out to Those Affected by the Tragic Accident on 71 Yesterday
- 3 reasons spinal cord injuries cost more than car insurance pays
- Is Drowsy Driving Worse than Drunk Driving?
- Will I Get a Better Settlement With a Personal Injury Attorney?