Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims

Were you in a hit-and-run accident? Or did the driver who hit you have inadequate insurance coverage?

If so, you may still be able to obtain compensation for your losses. Your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage (UIM) may provide a source of compensation. However, before you speak to an insurance company representative, have a talk with T.J. Smith. He can explain your rights and discuss what our law firm can do for you.

Insurance Claims Can Be Complex

In Kentucky, drivers have to specifically decline UIM insurance. If you did not do so when you last purchased auto insurance, you have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. You may also have additional sources of compensation such as PIP insurance and property damage coverage.

However, insurance companies often resist paying fair compensation to their policyholders or offer settlements that are far too low compared to the actual out-of-pocket losses that policyholders incur. To get the compensation you deserve, you may need the services of an experienced car accident lawyer.

Fighting For Your Rights And Fair Compensation

For more than 20 years, T.J. Smith has represented accident victims in the Louisville area and elsewhere in Kentucky. T.J. understands insurance policies and claims procedures. He knows how to negotiate with insurance companies and when to fight. T.J. will work hard to identify all possible sources of insurance compensation — and he will make them pay.

No Recovery, No Fee

We accept all personal injury cases on contingency. You will owe an attorney fee only if we obtain compensation for you.

Get Legal Help Today

For a free consultation about an uninsured or underinsured motorist claim, contact T.J. Smith, Attorney at Law.